Who We Help
Who does the Shining Honor Project help?
- We honor our nation’s veterans by making sure their final resting place is treated with respect.
- Our Honor Team members earn income that exceeds the minimum wage.
- Without a job source, many developmentally challenged individuals receive as little as $50 per month of government assistance.
- Honor Team members gain an added sense of purpose, pride, and value to their lives.
- Through this work, they also develop skills enabling them to handle real-world situations.